Summer Photo Competition: #Trucks4Life
ENTER OUR PHOTO COMPETITION FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN
Attention truckers all over the world! Walker Movements is holding a Summer Photo Competition offering you the opportunity to submit photos of your trucks in different landmarks around the world, for the chance to win a top prize.
Our new #Trucks4Life campaign not only signifies our ongoing commitment to advocating the importance of truck drivers, but also our thanks for your support to the worldwide transport industry.
We’re striving to educate the masses of just how crucial truckers are in every aspect of life; from hauling the food we cook for our families, to delivering life-saving medical equipment to hospitals, and the materials for the roofs over our heads. Trucking isn’t just a way of life, but enables life to continue for all and we’re incredibly grateful for it.
To enter our photo competition, send us a fantastic photo of your truck in front of a landmark anywhere in the world with a caption telling us where in the world you are, along with your name and the #Trucks4Life hashtag. It’s time to get creative with your photography and really show off your vehicle!
Submit your photos:
Via our Facebook Page by making a post with the #Trucks4Life hashtag
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please don’t forget to include your name and where the photo was taken – see our terms and conditions below for more information.
Our #Trucks4Life Photo Competition will run from the 1st July until the 1st of September 2017.
Our #Trucks4Life Photo Competition will close at midnight on 1st September 2017. The competition will be judged by our Walker Movements team of truck experts and we will announce the competition winners mid-September.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry photos must be of a truck in front of a landmark and taken by yourself.
- By entering the competition you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries should be submitted by email to email@example.com or via our Facebook page accompanied by the #Trucks4Life hashtag.
- Entries submitted via email should include the entrant’s name, where the photo was taken and your address (should you win). Images must be of high quality.
- Entries submitted on social media must include where the photo was taken and images must be of high quality. For Facebook please include the #Trucks4Life hashtag.
- The competition closes at midnight on 1st September 2017. All entries must be received by this date, otherwise they will not be counted.
- All images submitted must be your own work, and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It’s your responsibility to make sure that any images you submit have been taken with the permission of anyone appearing in them and do not infringe on anyone’s copyright or on any laws. When you submit a photo to this competition, you must warrant that the photo is your own work and that you own the copyright for it.
- You retain the copyright to any image you submit to this competition. However, in consideration of us providing the competition, by entering you grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Walker Movements to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- Up to three entries per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through a third party.
- The judges reserve the right to select no winning entry or entries if their decision is that none of the entries sufficiently match the judging criteria.
- The winner will be notified by mid-September 2017.
- The winner will be awarded with some amazing prizes including branded merchandise. All prizes are non refundable.
- Events might happen that make this competition or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control. When this happens, we may change the competition and assume no liability in this regard.
If you have any questions about this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.