Summer Photo Competition Entries! #Trucks4Life
We’ve already had an incredible response to our #Trucks4Life summer photo competition, and there’s still a month to go if you’d like to enter! We wanted to say a huge thank you to those budding photographers who have already sent in their images – you wouldn’t believe they weren’t professionals!
From the picturesque Scottish Highlands to the exotic Greek islands, truckers have been sending in their snaps from around the world, as they continue to support the global transport industry.
Our winner will be announced mid-September following the closing date of the competition on the 1st September. But in the meantime, take a look at some of the fantastic entries we’ve had this month and keep scrolling to find out how you can get involved for a chance to win a great prize…
Bridge of Orchy, Argyll and Bute, Scotland #Trucks4Life
Extremes of Clyde Wind Farm, South Lanarkshire, Scotland #Trucks4Life
CALLUM PRICE JONES:
Rhos-On-Sea, North Wales #Trucks4Life
Royal Academy of Arts, London #Trucks4Life
Glencoe, Scottish Highlands #Trucks4Life
Lifting straw in the Cambridgeshire countryside #Trucks4Life
A day’s graft in Zante, Greece #Trucks4Life
THINK YOU CAN TOP THOSE? TO ENTER:
Send us a fantastic photo of your truck in front of a landmark anywhere in the world with a caption telling us where in the world you are, along with your name and the #Trucks4Life hashtag. It’s time to get creative with your photography and really show off your vehicle!
Submit your photos:
Via our Facebook Page by making a post with the #Trucks4Life hashtag
Via email to email@example.com
*Please don’t forget to include your name and where the photo was taken – see our terms and conditions below for more information.
Our #Trucks4Life Photo Competition will run from the 1st July until the 1st of September 2017.
Our #Trucks4Life Photo Competition will close at midnight on 1st September 2017. The competition will be judged by our Walker Movements team of truck experts and we will announce the competition winners mid-September.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry photos must be of a truck in front of a landmark and taken by yourself.
- By entering the competition you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page accompanied by the #Trucks4Life hashtag.
- Entries submitted via email should include the entrant’s name, where the photo was taken and your address (should you win). Images must be of high quality.
- Entries submitted on social media must include where the photo was taken and images must be of high quality. For Facebook please include the #Trucks4Life hashtag.
- The competition closes at midnight on 1st September 2017. All entries must be received by this date, otherwise they will not be counted.
- All images submitted must be your own work, and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It’s your responsibility to make sure that any images you submit have been taken with the permission of anyone appearing in them and do not infringe on anyone’s copyright or on any laws. When you submit a photo to this competition, you must warrant that the photo is your own work and that you own the copyright for it.
- You retain the copyright to any image you submit to this competition. However, in consideration of us providing the competition, by entering you grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Walker Movements to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- Up to three entries per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through a third party.
- The judges reserve the right to select no winning entry or entries if their decision is that none of the entries sufficiently match the judging criteria.
- The winner will be notified by mid-September 2017.
- The winner will be awarded with some amazing prizes including branded merchandise. All prizes are non refundable.
- Events might happen that make this competition or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control. When this happens, we may change the competition and assume no liability in this regard.
If you have any questions about this competition, please contact email@example.com.